Our Skill Partner
1. Create: Proactively catalyse creation of large, quality vocational training institutions.
2. Fund: Reduce risk by providing patient capital. Including grants and equity.
3. Enable: the creation and sustainability of support systems required for skill development. This includes the Industry led Sector Skill Councils.
1. Upgrade skills to international standards through significant industry involvement and develop necessary frameworks for standards, curriculum and quality assurance
2. Enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives for skill development through appropriate Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models; strive for significant operational and financial involvement from the private sector
3. Play the role of a “market-maker” by bringing financing, particularly in sectors where market mechanisms are ineffective or missing
4. Prioritize initiatives that can have a multiplier or catalytic effect as opposed to one-off impact.
The institute is a proud training partner of Tourism and Hospitality Skill Counsil (THSC) to offer various Short term Courses in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
In addition to THSC, the institute is also the Skill Partner of Jagan Nath University to offer Degree and Diploma in Hotel Management and Bakery & Cookery.
The Institute has leading brands in Hospitality Industry as its industry partner. Our Industry Partner Includes :
Crown Plaza Rohini, New Delhi
Radisson Blu MBD Noida
The Imperial, New Delhi
Radisson Blu, Greater Noida
Radisson Blu, Faridabad
Hotel JayPee Siddharth