Our Skill Partner
1. Create: Proactively catalyse creation of large, quality vocational training institutions.
2. Fund: Reduce risk by providing patient capital. Including grants and equity.
3. Enable: the creation and sustainability of support systems required for skill development. This includes the Industry led Sector Skill Councils.
1. Upgrade skills to international standards through significant industry involvement and develop necessary frameworks for standards, curriculum and quality assurance
2. Enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives for skill development through appropriate Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models; strive for significant operational and financial involvement from the private sector
3. Play the role of a “market-maker” by bringing financing, particularly in sectors where market mechanisms are ineffective or missing
4. Prioritize initiatives that can have a multiplier or catalytic effect as opposed to one-off impact.
The institute is a proud training partner of Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council (THSC) to offer various long as well as Short term Courses in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts under NSDC. In addition to THSC, the institute is also the Skill Partner of Jagan Nath University to offer Degree and Diploma in Hotel Management and Bakery & Cookery. All the courses offered by IHA are industry integrated and also include the industrial exposure. In addition to the theoretical knowledge, the students get a complete practical work experience in leading hotels. NSDC Coures Certification as well as the work exposure in leading hotels makes them industrial ready as they are getting hands on experience during industrial training during the course.
The Institute has leading brands in Hospitality Industry as its industry partner. These hotels support the students during the academic session as well as in industrial exposure. IHA is also a member of Association of Hospitality Professionals and has a great industry collect. Our Industry Partner Includes :
- Crown Plaza Rohini, New Delhi
- Radisson Blu MBD Noida
- The Imperial, New Delhi
- Radisson Blu, Greater Noida
- Radisson Blu, Faridabad
- IHG Group
- Hotel JayPee Siddharth
- IBIS Hotel
NSDC Skill Based Courses
The certified NSDC Courses in Hospitality Management give the students the international validation and the Industrial support in fact help the candidate to develop a great confidence to work in the industry.
Specialy desined NSDC & THSC Courses in Culinary arts, Food and Beverage Service, Front office are Housekeeping are skill oriented and help the students get more practical knowledge. The state of art Kitchen, Restaurant halps the students develop the Food and Beverage Skills. Model Housekeeping Guest Room, Front office offers them the hands on practical exposure of Room Devission during the course. The most experience faculties at IHA help the students to make the foundation strong. and to start their dream career in the hotel industry