Step 1: Application Form For Admission in Hotel Management
- Hotel Management Admission Application form and prospectus for are available in the campus for Rs. 700.
- The applicant can also apply for Online admission in Hotel Management using the Link- Apply Online
- The applicants can also download Application Form from the website and submit offline at the institute address.
- Applicant can submit the duly filled application form as well as the application fees of Rs. 700 in the form of Demand Draft.
Step 2: Entrance Test ( For Degree Courses Only)
Institute will review the complete application form and after that the institute will provide time schedule for written entrance test/ Online Entrance Test to the applicant.
Hotel Management Admission Test:
The applicant has to qualify the Online Aptitude test for the admission in Hotel Management Course. The test is of 100 marks and will comprise of objective type question based of following subjects :
- English Language
- Numerical Aptitude
- Scientific Aptitude
- Logical & Reasoning Ability
- Hospitality Sector Aptitude
Step 3: Personal Interview
In addition to the written test the candidate has to appear for an Interview of 100 marks and the questions will be based on attitude of the candidates. The Admission in Hotel Management courses will be offered on the basis of marks obtained in written test as well as the performance in Interview.
Step 4: Result Declaration
The institute will display the result on notice board of the Institute. In addition, the Institute will also mail the result to the applicant’s registered Email within three working days. After that the Institute will provide the selection Letter to the successful candidate confirming his/her admission in the applied program. Further the applicant has to submit the registration fee to block the seat in applied course. However, the admissions to the successful applicants is on first come first basis. No claim for admission will be entertained once the admission date is over.
Step 5: Registration Fee For Hotel Management Admission
Interested applicants for Admission in Hotel Management can deposit the registration fees INR 10,000/-. The candidate can deposit this fees through Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT/ Online Bank Transfer. This amount is adjusted in the course fee later.
Step 6: Documents Submission
For Final admission in Hotel Management the applicant has to present all original certificates/ documents, and also, two set of self-attested true copies of the documents as per the eligibility Criteria at the time of the reporting for the verification. Please note that the Institute will not keep the original documents of candidate. It will be handed over to the candidate after verification.
ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY (Two Sets) OF:
(Original to be returned after verification)
- Certificate Of Class XII (For Degree Courses)
- Mark Sheet Of Class XII (For Degree Courses)
- Admit Card Of Last Qualifying Exam (For Degree Courses)
- Certificate Of Class X
- Mark Sheet Of Class X
- Migration Certificate (If Any)
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Aadhar Card Of Student
- Aadhar Card Of Parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Character Certificate
- Declaration Of medical fitness Of the student (Certificate from competent authority/ Registered Doctor)
- Photograph (Recent Colour) passport Size – 6 Nos.
Step 7: Fees Submission
The applicant will Submit the course fees. After that the candidate will be illegible to attend the classes for Hotel Management/ Culinary Course.