Step 1: Application Form
- Application form and prospectus are available in the campus from Monday to Saturday, between 9 am to 6 pm Rs. 500.
- The applicant can apply for admission using the Link- Apply Online
- The applicants can also download Hotel Management Course Application Form from the website and submit offline at the institute address.
- Applicant can submit the duly filled application form along with application fees of Rs. 500 in the form of Demand Draft.
Step 2: Entrance Test ( For Degree Courses Only)
The institute will provide the time schedule to the applicant after receiving the admission application form.
IHA Aptitude test will be conducted at the campus premises. The test will be of 100 marks and will comprise of objective type question based of following subjects.
- English Language
- Numerical Aptitude
- Scientific Aptitude
- Logical & Reasoning Ability
- Hospitality Sector Aptitude
Step 3: Personal Interview
Interview is of 100 marks and the questions will be based on attitude of the candidates.
Step 4: Result Declaration
The institute will convey the result report on notice board of the Institute. The Institute will also mail the result to the applicant’s registered Email within three working days.
The Institute will provide the selection Letter to the successful candidate confirming his/her admission to the applied program. The applicant has to submit the registration fee to block the seat in applied course. The admissions to the successful applicants is offered on first come first basis. No claim for admission will be entertained after the admission date is over.
Step 5: Registration Fee
Interested applicants can deposit the registration fees INR 10,000/- for UG Degree Courses through Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft.
The above mentioned amount is adjusted in the course fee.
Step 6: Original Documents Submission
The applicant has to present all original certificates/ documents, along with two set of self-attested true copies of the documents as per the eligibility Criteria at the time of the reporting for the verification.
ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY (Two Sets) OF:
(Original to be returned after verification)
- Certificate Of Class XII (For Degree Courses)
- Mark Sheet Of Class XII (For Degree Courses)
- Admit Card Of Last Qualifying Exam (For Degree Courses)
- Certificate Of Class X
- Mark Sheet Of Class X
- Migration Certificate (If Any)
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Aadhar Card Of Student
- Aadhar Card Of Parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Character Certificate
- Declaration Of medical fitness Of the student (Certificate from competent authority/ Registered Doctor)
- Photograph (Recent Colour) passport Size – 10 Nos.